Church of England Diocese in Europe

About Us

Built in 1922 by British & American residents in Taormina it is now run and maintained by the small ex-pat congregation.

St. George's, a delightful stone church, stands in it's own beautiful garden where refreshments are served after the Sunday service; this gives the local members and the visitors the possibility of exchanging news and views.

The church receives no financial aid and is entirly self-funded, depending largely on the generosity of the summer visitors.