Established as a chaplaincy of the Diocese of London in 1820, and transfered to the Diocese of Gibraltar in 1842, the present church was built in 1862. Open all day every day, it is a place of prayer and quiet in the heart of the city. There is a Sung Eucharist at 11 a.m. every Sunday. Christians from other parts of the Anglican Communion, especially those from the Episcopal Church USA, regularly join us for worship and are most welcome. After the Eucharist, there is a social time, particularly welcome to those visiting Nice, when we can enjoy a glass of wine or cup of coffee together.