St. Peter & St. Andrew Parish Church
Welcome to the Parish of Old Windsor
St Peter and St Andrew church with the mission church of St Luke.
These two churches in Old Windsor are home to one community united by their desire to know God and to make him known.
The Parish of Old Windsor contains two Church of England buildings:
1- The Church of St Peter and St Andrew is the ancient Parish Church.
2- The Mission Church, St Luke's, was built in the 1950's, in the centre of the Village.
Old Windsor Parish Church is part of Maidenhead & Windsor deanery, <span style="font-size: 1rem;">in Reading area in The Diocese of Oxford. </span>