Facilities and features
We have two bike racks outside our church.
Limited car parking is available on the church driveway, which has a small turning circle at the end.
We have four stained glass transferred from St Martin's on Carfax, before it was demolished in 1896, on the theme of faith, a 1908 "Seven Churches" window by Powell & Sons of Whitefriars Glassworks, London and a north (liturgical east) window by local artist Isaac Hugh Russell, who lived in Caroline Street in the parish and was installed in 1847.
St Clement's Church has been Grade II* listed since 12 January 1954.
Music and Worship
Groups, Courses and Activities
Help for Visitors
Rooms are available for hire at St Clement's Centre on Cross Street. Check out all the details at https://stclementscommunity.org.uk/spaces-for-hire/st-clements-centre/