St Peter's West Row can be summed up with the words 'Warmth, Welcome and Worship' Our style is informal, friendly and open. Individual prayer for healing or other needs is offered at the end of each service.
St Peter’s started life as a village school room in 1850. and was consecrated as a church in 1874. It’s in the centre of this spread out village. There are Parish Rooms set within the churchyard.