St Agnes's is a beautiful Victorian church in Newmarket, Suffolk, built in 1885 and largely unaltered since. Our worship is traditional, with sung Mattins from the Book of Common Prayer as the main service on Sundays at 11.15am, being Holy Communion on the first Sunday of the month and feast days. We welcome enquiries about Baptisms/Christenings, Weddings, Funerals and other ministries.
Rector: the Revd John Hardy
Assistant Curates: the Revds Cheryl Belding and Jeremy Lind
Churchwardens: Lady Victoria Fairbairn and Dorothy Thomas