Facilities and features
Music and Worship
We have a regular organist to accompany our services.
The organ is a two manual W H Prosser given in memory of William Frances Gamul Farmer Easter 1868.
It originally stood in the Lewkenor Chapel over some of the tombstones but was moved into the nave in 1981. A 2ft Piccolo was added in 2005 to complete the flute chorus.
Most of our services follow 1662 BCP. Responses, Canticles and Psalms are still sung.