The church is at the west end of the village of Easton just above the roundabout at the end of the southern bypass on the Colton Rd. It lost its tower in 1786 so looks a little strange to those who don't know it. Inside it is very light and on three different levels. A loop system has been installed plus microphones. There is a ramp for disabled access at the north door and a toilet and kitchen. There is a children's area and an area for quiet prayer and reflection. Our congregation is open and welcoming and this is reflected in our style of services.
Queen's Hills a large new development of houses became part of the parish in March 2012
Within the Parish there is St Peter's school, Queens Hills school, Easton & Otley College, the offices of the Diocese of Norwich, the Royal Norfolk Show ground, and the Longwater Retail Park.
The church is open during the day for prayer and reflection