The organ was given to the church in 1891 by Caroline Molesworth St Aubyn, wife of St Aubyn Hender Molesworth St Aubyn of the family who were Lords of the manor at Crowan for six centuries. Caroline herself came from a wealthy family in Yorkshire, and the organ was donated in memory of her parents.She sadly only lived eight years after its installation. She suffered from asthma and died in Italy in 1899. For more of her story, click here.
Church of England Diocese of Truro Crowan
Crowan organ on national register
Very good see the organ at Crowan now listed on the National Pipe Organ Register. Many thanks indeed to Jeffrey Williams for his help with this, and to Lance Foy and son who have maintained the organ over many years.