Welcome to the parish church of St Ives in Cornwall. The church is part of the Anglican Diocese of Truro, Cornwall, England (Church of England). It is dedicated to the celtic saint St Ia, but also St Andrew, patron saint of Fishermen and St Peter, the Rock. The church is built of cornish granite, almost on the harbourside of the beautiful seaside town of St. Ives. It's tower stands over eighty feet high, like a shepherd watching over it's flock on land and sea . It is one of the tallest church towers in Cornwall.
The present church building was consecrated in 1434, and many christians have worshipped in the building over centuries. It was built for the worship of God and as a house of PRAYER. The church is open and happy to welcome visitors from all over the world. You are welcome to join us for our daily and Sunday WORSHIP.
The Church is open DAILY for visitors.
The Parish Church of St. Ives Cornwall is also licenced for WEDDINGS & BAPTISMS. Please contact Reverend Nicholas Widdows
Visit our website for more information: www.stiveschurch.org.uk