St Enoder

Church Dedication: St Enoder

Situated in the heart of Cornwall, it has a population of 3,500 and includes the villages of Summercourt, Fraddon, St.Columb Road, Indian Queens, and Trevarren.

It is criss-crossed by roads, old and new, which lead from East to West and from North to South. Along these roads Celtic saints, merchants, pilgrims and tourists have all in their turn travelled and left their mark.

Although the roads separate our community into small villages and hamlets we have a strong Cornish sense of belonging and many of our families can trace their roots in this area back to the dawn of time.

But the roads also bring visitors and take us out into the world. As a Parish we are proud to have friends in far-flung places. We have strong links with the U.S.A, Australia, and Eastern Europe.

Within the Parish of St. Enoder there are three churches, that of St.Enoder, St.Francis at Indian Queens and St.Constantine at Pedna Carne.

Get in touch

Revd. Helen Baber

The Rectory
1 Tippett Meadow
St Columb Major


Our website

What's on

Morning Worship

Sunday 04 June 2023, Sunday 18 June 2023 Sunday at for 1 hour
St Enoder
St Enoder Newquay, TR8 5DF, GB

A warm welcome to everyone to our service of Morning Worship.


Everyone is welcome to any of our Services through any of our churches here in Lann Pydar during June.


"Our parish of St Enoder is committed to safeguarding children, young people and adults from harm. We follow the House of Bishops guidance and policies and have our own Parish Safeguarding Officer (PSO). Our Diocese of Truro’s safeguarding pages contain vital links and information including contacts for the Diocesan Safeguarding Advisor who advises our PSO. If you are concerned that a child or adult has been harmed or may be at risk of harm please contact the PSO Kat Bromfield or the Diocesan Safeguarding Advisor Designate Andy Earl - [email protected] - 01872 241507. (Thirtyone:Eight T 0303 003 11 11). If you have immediate concerns about the safety of someone, please contact the police and your local authority’s children or adult social care services."