Welcome to the parish church of Lewannick St Martin, in the Anglican Diocese of Truro and the county of Cornwall, UK.. St Martin's united with Lewannick Methodist Church in March 2007, and enjoys both Anglican and Methodist leadership and care.
One of the 3 Rivers Parishes (see North Hill): growing and ecumenical congregation. Gently evangelical ‘feel‘, lay pastoral & worship teams, and a welcoming and loving atmosphere. Informal Bible Study Group meets fortnightly.
Light, simple and airy building, normally open daily. Basically mediaeval, rebuilt and extended after fire in 1890. Treasures to enjoy include inscribed Ogham/Latin stones and a ’Cresset Stone’ - state of the art lighting technology from the middle ages!