Welcome to the parish church of Lanreath: St Marnarch's in the Anglican Diocese of Truro and county of Cornwall England.
St Marnarch’s Church is a grade 1 listed beautiful church which has been repaired rather than restored. This gives the effect of age and a special completeness. In particular it has a fine rood screen, recently restored, dating from 1520 with the original paintings in a few of the lower panels. It has a wealth of rich carvings – the pulpit, font, prayer desks and the Grylls monument.
The Church is open daily during daylight hours.