Church of England Diocese of Oxford Basildon

Basildon: St Stephen

View Christmas services

Get in touch

Revd. Will Watts

The Vicarage Pangbourne Road Upper Basildon RG8 8LS
(01491) 671714

Holy Communion

Every Third Sunday at 8 a.m. for 30m

Pangbourne Road
Upper Basildon

A traditional service

Book of Common Prayer

After three years training Rosemary was licensed at Christ Church Cathedral Oxford along with 11 others (to serve throughout the Diocese) on Saturday 3rd November 2018

4 Nov 2018, 3:15 p.m.