A church at the heart of the village close to a pub and a post office. It is light and peaceful. The building of medieval and 19th century. It was restored by John Clarke of Norwich & Newmarket in 1871.There is a ring of six bells. The tenor and 5th were cast by William Purdue in 1630; the 4th by Thomas Bilbie in 1732; 1,2 & 3 were cast by William Dobson in 1820.