This is the Village Church of Kingsey. The current building was completed in 1893, but records show there has been a religious building on this site since 1043. Our Church was built in the Gothic style to the highest of Victorian standards, using Oxfordshire stone and containing stained glass windows by Kempe. We have a booklet containing a short history of our Church and the site, available at a small cost.
Most of our services follow the Book of Common Prayer, but at festivals we follow a more modern service, and our family services, which are more informal, use a service that we have devised but still contains traditional prayers and hymns.
We usually are accompanied by an organ, and once a month our singing is led by a local choir.