The Church of The Good Shepherd is situated in North Thorpe. The Church was built in the 1950s to serve the village of north Thorpe.
The church is situated at the junction of Thunder Lane and St Williams Way. On the 4 October 1951 the Bishop of Norwich dedicated this church.
In May 1994 the Bishop of Thetford, Hugo de Wall opened the St Andrew's Centre at the rear of the Church of the Good Shepherd, the foundation of which was laid by Mrs Winnie George on 8 September 1993.
The St Andrew's Centre is available for hire at very reasonable rates. Details of availability via email.
This Church is not registered for weddings.