The medieval building of St Mary's dates back to 1150. The chancel was rebuilt in 1190, the nave extended in 1350 and the tower in 1490. Much of the interior was restored around 1889 and 1912.
St Mary's Church is part of the Watling Valley Ecumenical Partnership. Anglican, Methodist, United Reformed Church and Baptist Union sharing in worship together.
On our website there are details of services and events in Partnership churches, as well as useful information about weddings and baptism.