St. Mary's in Old Linslade is approx. 1000 years old. It is the mother Church of Linslade, but when the village centre moved to the new railway station, the church was abandoned. It was restored by the Victorians and is now used occasionally for Services, concerts and weddings. It remains much-loved and is usually open on the first Saturday of the month, and on Sunday afternoons between Easter and the end of September. It is part of the Parish of Linslade in the Ouzel Valley Team; for details of Parish services and events please go to the St Barnabas Linslade page.