Church of England Diocese of Leeds Burton Leonard

About Us

St Leonard's Church is a welcoming and active church community situated in the heart of the village of Burton Leonard.

We offer a mixed pattern of worship from theme led family services to Book of Common Prayer to Common Worship. 

The present church, built in 1878, is the third church to be built on this site with a closed churchyard and separate cemetery to the north of the church.


Our website can be found at www.twovillagechurches.com