Church of England Diocese of Leeds Downholme and Maske

About Us

The church was founded in the 12th century. Major alterations were made in 1683 and  the chancel was rebuilt in the late 19th century.  A blocked, round-headed 12th century door can be seen near the the west end of the church.

The parish registers, which began in 1578, are held at the North Yorkshire County Records Office , Northallerton.