We are currently in a period of interregnum within the Benefice.
<span style="font-size: 1rem;">We are an INCLUSIVE CHURCH and a small friendly and community minded church, right in the centre of its village. Our church building is Victorian, having been completed in 1853, with the north aisle and tower added in 1869. We have a lovely set of light chiming bells, recently recast and rehung. We manage the churchyard according to the Living Churchyard scheme. This parish is united with Great Tew, and Heythrop. Visitors are very welcome, both at our services, and for quiet reflection in our church, which is open during the day.</span>