Every three months, we host an Ironstone Churches Communion service at 10:30 a.m.
Everyone is warmly welcome to attend these services and to stay for a coffee or glass of sherry afterwards.
Situated in the heart of this conservation village, the Grade 1 listed ironstone church was built around 1280 with additions in the 14th Century. It was restored and reseated in 1884.
The church is dedicated to St Denys. It possesses more carvings than most, with four gargoyles adorning the church tower and many stone faces found within. The attractively-patterned font dates from the 14th Century.
At the rear, the imposing Goadby Marwood Hall overlooks St Denys.
St Denys is on Facebook
For more information about the benefice go to www.ironstonechurches.org