About UsThe earliest part of the St. Bartholomew's dates from 1100. In 1611 Sir Thomas Spencer built the Spencer Memorial Chapel & the Tower with a peal of 6 bells. The Chapel contains two memorials to the Spencer family. The church also contains a fine collection of stained glass, some old wall paintings, a delightful churchyard and many original fittings from different eras.
The Church is open every day from 10am to 4pm.
Our main Sunday service is at 11am and usually involves communion. Families are always welcome Everyone is welcome for coffee and a chat after the service.