Consecrated in 1788, this daughter church of Warslow is one of the smallest churches in Staffordshire, with a beautiful view down the valley to Lower Elkstones. The east window is a William Morris & Co. design and there is an 18th century double decker pulpit. Box pews provide seating downstairs, with a gallery above. A wooden belfry has a single bell. The coat of arms of George lll is displayed above the altar, with a ten commandment board, the Lord's Prayer and The Creed on the eat and north walls. The building is Grade ll* listed.