Regular services started in Brocton in 1889 with the appointment of a lay evangelist, Brother Booth. The services were held originally in the 'Black and White' cottage in the village but Brother Booth raised £200 by public subscrition to build the Mission Room on land given by Mr C Chetwynd.
In 1916 the Mission Room was licensed for holding Divine Service. Further licenses were obtained for celebration of Holy Communion in 1923 and then for baptisms in 1941.
In 1950 the parishioners asked that the building be fully dedicated and the unanimous decision was eventually reached to dedicate it to All Saints. The service was conducted by the Bishop of Lichfield on 1st November 1951.
Extensions to add a south aisle were carried out in 1955 and dedicated by the Bishop of Stafford on 10 June that year.
A further room adjoining the vestry together with toilet facilities were added in 1983-4.
The new Vicar, Fr Graham Adamson, arrived in August 2017, and he works together with the associate priest, Reverend Joy Bishop. Fr Graham and Reverend Joy can be contacted either through the Parish Office, or by using the contact details on either this site or the Parish website.