Facilities and features
Click on the tags below to learn more about each.
Grade 2 Listed Building.
The current Church building was rebuilt on the site of possibly 3 or more previous structures. Built between June 1880 and February 1881 it was designed by Charles Lynam of Stoke on Trent and built by Youngs of Lincoln.
Two of the earlier buildings were of Saxon origin and elements of these had been incorporated in later buildings. A small Saxon window is still built into the vestry of the current building, and the Pulpit and Alter were retained. The previous structure dates from 1736 and elements of a previous church dating to about 1500 were included.