Originally built as a daughter Church to Gailey, on the site of a previous wooden Church, the current building dates back to 1867. It became a Parish Church in its own right in the late 1970's and now serves a large geographical area including, Calf Heath, Four Crosses, Great Saredon, Gailey Lea, Hatherton, Middle Hill, Shoal Hill Common, Wedges Mills and the surrounding rural areas.
Services are held every Sunday at 10.30a.m. - On the first Sunday of each month the service is usually a less formal non-Eucharistic service suitable for all ages and for those less familiar with Church. On all other Sundays in each month a more traditional service of Holy Communion is usually held.
Other services and events are as advertised on the Church notice boards.