Church of England Diocese of Lichfield Maesbrook

About Us

Built in 1875, St John's - with its attendant cedar of Lebanon - is at the heart of this small village. The interior is simple but attractive. With only a small congregation we sometimes find it a struggle, but still manage to pay our parish share and keep the building in good repair. Visitors, especially those who attend weddings or funerals here, often comment on the peaceful atmosphere.