St Paul's is situated in the village of Flash, the highest village in Britain at 1518 feet above sea level. Quarnford is the name of the parish.
There has been a church on this site since 1744, but the present building dates from 1901. Notable features are the magnificent stained glass windows, a fine organ, lectern and carved pulpit. Visitors enjoy searching for the hidden mouse in the pulpit carving.
The Flash Loyal Union Society, knows as `The Teapot Club' was established in 1846 and ran until the 1990's when new government regulations forced it to close. It's banner now hangs on the west wall.