Furzebank Worship Centre, Short Heath

We are "The Church at Rosedale School" which is on Stroud Avenue. Our entrance is at the side of the school. We are a friendly  bunch and promise a warm welcome to everyone.

We meet at 11am on Sunday mornings. Our services follow the C of E tradition in a lively, family friendly way, with provision for children (accompanied by an adult). We don't use hymn books. The service is projected onto a screen. We enjoy a good sing and embrace traditional and more modern songs, with live music whenever possible.

Once a month we have a Messy Church (see our Facebook page for more details)

Get in touch

The Church Wardens

Rosedale C.E. Infants School
Stroud Avenue

WV12 4EG

Our website

Our Sunday School has started up again!
We are meeting on the FIRST and THIRD SUNDAYS of each month during the morning service. Everyone is welcome!