All Saints Castlefields
Welcome to our online presence.
Following the Government's decision to move to Step 4 of the roadmap, we are taking gradual, cautious steps in restoring our worship at All Saints to the usual pattern. We will take time and care, taking into account the emerging local circumstances and conditions.
Our main concern is that everyone continues to feel as safe and confident about attending worship in church as is possible in the circumstances.
This means that the current precautions remain in place in this church building, including
· the use of hand sanitiser as you enter and leave the building, and before you receive Holy Communion
· social distancing (the layout of the seating in church will continue to allow for a safe distance to be kept), and the one way system in and out of church
· the way we celebrate Mass and receive Holy Communion
· the continued use of face coverings in church (unless you are medically exempt) is requested and encouraged
· the cleaning and sanitizing routines
· keeping all the doors open to provide ventilation
We are resuming singing hymns at the Sunday Mass.
If you're looking for quiet, contemplative time in church, the daily Mass provides an opportunity for you to join a smaller congregation than on a Sunday morning.
You'll find times of this week's services on the 'news & notices' tab.
We welcome families for celebrations of Holy Baptism (Christening) - to make arrangements, please call at the church on Sundays at 11.30am, or contact Fr Simon on 01743 357 862.
The parish of Shrewsbury: All Saints & St Michael is committed to the safeguarding of children, young people and adults. We follow the House of Bishops guidance and policies and have our own Parish Safeguarding Officer(s), PSOs. The Diocese of Lichfield’s safeguarding pages contain vital links and information including contacts for the Diocesan Safeguarding Advisor (DSA) who advise our PSOs. If you are concerned that a child or adult has been harmed or may be at risk of harm please contact the DSA. If you have immediate concerns about the safety of someone, please contact the police and your local authority Children or Adults Services.</div></div></div>