Facilities and features
Click on the tags below to learn more about each.
Toilet facility suitable for wheelchair access on ground floor
Baby changing put up bench within toilet area
There is limited parking on the main road outside the church and St Michael's has a good relationship with the Himley House Hotel who are happy for anyone visiting the church to use their car park but ask that we park in the secondary car park to be found through the main one or pop in for a coffee/snack after the service!
There are no steps leading into the church
Grade II listed building built by The Earl of Dudley in 1764 to replace the church that was situated by the hall following extensive remodelling of his home in the 1740's with a new house replacing the original moated Manor House. The parish church was relocated and rebuilt to match the new house and and Lord John Ward's brother was installed as Rector.
Music and Worship
The church has two bells which are rung before the services and on special occasions and days of national importance.
Revd Charmaine is an accomplished guitar and country singer
Groups, Courses and Activities
Help for Visitors
Church open during and after Sunday services until 1pm
Check notice board and A board for other occasions when the church is open to visit/prayer/quiet time
On going collection ofdry food/cans/personal items for local family support and also bedding/toiletries for Women's Refuge
Part of conservation area - original church Earl of Dudley and was sited within Himley Hall grounds