This Church is the third Church on this site. Evidence exists of the previous Church where there still remains two stone tombs and a font.
Built in 1861 it has celebrated its 150 year anniversary. Beautiful in its simplicity it stands on an elevated position overlooking the Village, the Village Hall and the School.
The Churchyard is well maintained an has several benches.
It has three bells which were transferred from the previous Church. The Tenor bell is dated 1595 . Inside the Church is an Iron bound Chest dating from 1608.
There is a new Stained Glass West Window installed in 2007 in memory of the relatives and friends of all those who gave to make the window possible.
In March 2009 the West End of the Nave was reordered to accomodate a meeting and social area. A kitchen facility is provided in one of the larger cupboards.
A Clergy roll is available listing incumbents from 1536.
An illustrated leaflet is available in the Church giving a short history as far back as The Pipe Rolls of 1166.
The Church Warden is Ann Gallimore. Contact details 01889 563404 / [email protected] .com