We were unable to provide opening hours. Please contact the Church for more information
St Catherine’s Church, is situated in the small hamlet of Eyton, in a very rural setting only 2 miles from the centre of Wellington. The population of the hamlet is about 30 made up mainly of farming people. The farming is a mix of arable and livestock.
St Catherine’s church was built in 1743 in a simple Georgian style replacing an earlier manorial chapel. Eyton was a parish in its own right as a joint incumbency with All Saints, until the merging of the two parishes in the late 1980’s
The worship at St Catherine’s is based on the 1662 Prayer Book services and so offers a quieter, contemplative and more traditional atmosphere. St Catherine’s offers a useful complement to All Saints in its worship style providing greater intimacy in a small rural church setting.
Our pattern of services is Morning Prayer with the second Sunday each month being Holy Communion.
Eyton on the Wealdmoors
If you'd prefer to navigate using Google Maps please use the button below