Our giving sustains our parish ministry. This may be measured by:
· The good news of Jesus Christ being shared.
· Bereaved families being supported.
· Family weddings and baptisms being celebrated.
· All Saints School’s teachers, parents, and Governors being supported – and God’s story being passed on to the next generation.
· Weekly worship and prayer being offered, including in Holy Communion services, both in person and online.
· Our community life being enriched through events like the Village Fete in July and Christmas “Carols on the Green”.
People being shown the love of God through good quality pastoral care, including at Woodford House Care Home.
If you are able to give at this time, please visit our online donations page by clicking here. OR email [email protected] for more details