In accordance with the Church of England Safeguarding Policy our parish Safeguarding Policy commits us to:
• Promoting a safer environment and culture.
• Safely recruiting and supporting all those with any responsibility related to children, young people and vulnerable adults within the church.
• Responding promptly to every safeguarding concern or allegation.
• Caring pastorally for victims/survivors of abuse and other affected persons.
• Caring pastorally for those who are the subject of concerns or allegations of abuse and other affected persons.
• Responding to those that may pose a present risk to others.
If you have Safeguarding concerns, please contact the Parish Safeguarding Officer; Mrs Sophia Sing via [email protected] The Diocesan Safeguarding Advisor is Erica Hegg, who can be contacted via [email protected] or 07341 866832.
To consult our Parish Safeguarding Policy in full, please click on the link below.