St. Leonards is a friendly congregation, and all visitors are made welcome. The earliest parts of the church were built in 1220; the font is 14th century with a 17th century cover. In the early 20th century, Captain F.J.O. Montagu of Lynford Hall commissioned Sir Ninian Comper to complete the front pews of the Nave, the pulpit, reading desk, organ loft and case, reredos, chancel stalls and ceiling. There is a good ring of six bells and the Organ is a 3 manual instrument built by Harrison& Harrison of Durham in 1912.
The tradition of this Church is moderate Catholic. Vestments worn. Eucharist every Sunday at 10am.
The Church is available for Baptisms, Weddings, and Funerals.