St Pancras Church, Arlington
The church building dates back over 1000 years and bears an ancient dedication to St Pancras - the son of a Roman nobleman who was beheaded in 304 aged 14, for refusing to renounce Christianity. St Pancras notably represents a mosaic of early and medieval periods of architecture in one building. There is a 13th century pottery urn and leper’s window behind the priest’s stall in the Chancel. The East Window has a stained glass depiction of the Crucifixion and is dedicated to the memory of William Chandless - a Christian cowboy and Amazon explorer!