The church of Holy Trinity stands on a hill looking over a valley to its sister church of St Michael and All Angels Alkerton. The building dates mainly from the 14C, with a surviving Norman Arch framing the Organ Pipes finely ornamented with zigzag and cable mouldings. The Early English arcade has carved faces, flowers and foliage. There is an intriguing sculpture outside, carved in stone, on the south wall. It is a most interesting figure of a man, dressed in a robe with an Ox and in the south porch there is a very fine copy of the figure by the late Harold Clifton. The church is famous for the annual custom of "grass-strewing", when for three weeks beginning from Whitsunday - Pentecost the floor of the church is strewn with freshly cut grass. There is excellent stained glass in the chancel, particularly the east window. The tower, dated 1504, houses five bells dated 1678 and a clock dated circa 1700. Access from the village green is reasonable level, and on street parking is possible.