Chancel, north chapel, nave with north aisle, south porch and west tower with
broached shingled spire. Nave early C12, tower and chancel early C13. North chapel
later C13. North aisle rebuilt by R C Carpenter in 1849, when the whole church was
restored. King post roof in nave. Monument by Nollekens to John Fuller (died 1810).
Small but friendly congregation with a regular choir