St John The Evangelist
St John’s Church, Coolhurst, is situated on the edge of beautiful woodland belonging to the Coolhurst Estate. It was built by Charles Scrase-Dickins of Coolhurst and consecrated in 1839. A history of the church can be found in the About Us section. There is a regular service of Holy Communion here every Sunday at 8:30am and Book of Common Prayer Evensong is held here at 3:30pm on every second Sunday of the month.
For more news please see the WEEKLY PEW SHEET or the PARISH MAGAZINE pages