Offham and Hamsey are small villages north of Lewes. The Parish of Hamsey is unusual in that we have two churches both called St Peter. One is over 1000 years old and is next to our churchyard in the hamlet of Hamsey. It is used in the Summer. St Peter Offham is a Victorian church built to 'replace' the old church as it was far from the houses and the access difficult.
Our weekly service is a 10.30 Eucharist at St Peter Offham. This is a Book of Common Prayer 'traditional' service except for the first Sunday of the month when it is in the modern Common Worship text.
In non Covid times we have a good choir and fine organ.
St Peter Offham has good stained glass - Kempe and Capronnier windows.
We have a good, modern (2009) hall next to the church with ample car parking which is available for hire. See website for further details