We were unable to provide opening hours. Please contact the Church for more information
Since its foundation in 1884 Pusey House has stood at the very heart of the Oxford Movement, renowned as a centre of catholic worship, teaching and practice, and as a place of scholarship and learning, both in the University of Oxford and for the wider Church.
Today that vital work is continued through the daily and weekly offering of worship, through the pastoral care of all who seek our help (and especially the young people of the University), through teaching and instruction in the Catholic Faith as the Church of England has received it, and by providing, in the Library and archive, a major resource for scholars and theologians at home and abroad. Additionaly, each member of the Chapter of priests plays a full part in the life of the Church, and especially the Catholic movement, through preaching, lecturing and active membership of the councils of Catholic Societies.
If you'd prefer to navigate using Google Maps please use the button below