About Us<div>Woodmancote Church (previously known as a Chapel) was erected in October 1892 from a corrugated iron ‘flat pack’ and known affectionately as a ‘tin tabernacle’. It is one of only two active Anglican ‘tin tabernacles’ still being used for divine service, and oldest, in Sussex and the fourth oldest in the UK. </div>
<span style="font-size: 1rem;">In 2012, the church celebrated its 120th anniversary.</span>
Its sister church is St John the Baptist, Westbourne.
</div><div>St John the Baptist and Woodmancote Church website</div>