Thrussington: Holy Trinity
The Church of England in Thrussington - Holy Trinity, Thrussington
IF YOU WERE INTENDING TO GO TO SERVICES AT HOLY TRINITY, THRUSSINGTON, ST. BOTOLPH'S, RATCLIFFE-ON-THE-WREAKE, ST. MARY'S, QUENIBOROUGH, OR ST. MICHAEL & ALL ANGELS, REARSBY,
WE WILL BE RE-OPENING FROM THE 2ND MAY 2021.
PLEASE TAKE GOOD CARE OF YOURSELVES.
BEFORE COMING TO CHURCH:
* If you have symptoms of Covid 19 please stay at home and follow NHS advice. If you are considered extremely vulnerable you may feel happier to continue shielding but please know, we are doing our best to make our churches safe environments.
* Whilst hand sanitizer will be available, if you are able to bring your own to use before receiving communion, that would be very helpful.
* You will need to sanitize your hands.
* A steward will take contact details and show you to your pew. You will need to sit with your household or ‘bubble’, so please wait until all members have arrived before entering the church. You may need to wait for a steward. This is to allow safe distancing.
* Please do your best not to touch anything other than the order of service.
* You will need to wear a mask throughout the service except to receive communion.
DURING THE SERVICE:
* Service booklets will be on pews and should not be shared.
* We cannot sing in church but will listen to music or a small choir if possible.
* Communion will be brought to where you are sitting. It will be the host only.
* The Peace cannot be shared physically.
* Please consider giving to the church by standing order or leave donations on leaving church.
AFTER THE SERVICE:
* You will be guided by the stewards so that you can leave safely and promptly.
* You will need to sanitize your hands on leaving.
SERVICE TIMES AND DETAILS: For May 2021
Sunday: 2nd May
9.30am: Holy Communion @ Holy Trinity, Thrussington
11am: Zoom Communion
6.30pm: Songs of Praise @ St. Botolph's, Ratcliffe-on-the-Wreake
Second Sunday: 9th May
11.00am: free4ALL @ St. Mary's, Queniborough
11.00am: Parish Eucharist @ St. Michael & All Angels', Rearsby
Third Sunday: 16th May
9.30 EXPRESS @ Holy Trinity, Thrussington
11am: Zoom Communion
6.30pm: Holy Communion @ St. Botolph's, Ratcliffe-on-the-Wreake
Fourth Sunday: 23rd May
11.00am: Holy Communion @ St. Mary's, Queniborough
11.00am: Sunday Mix @ St. Michael & All Angels', Rearsby
Fifth Sunday: 30th May
TEAM SERVICE for HOLY TRINITY SUNDAY
11am Zoom Communion
Please contact Rev’d. Sr. Mary on 1664 420193 or [email protected] if you wish to be added to the email list. Your email address will always be blind copied for privacy.
For pastoral support, please contact Rev'd Sr. Mary
The parish of Thrussington with Ratcliffe on the Wreake is committed to the safeguarding of children, young people and adults. We follow the House of Bishops guidance and policies and have our own Parish Safeguarding Officer (PSO). The Diocese of Leicester’s safeguarding pages contain vital links and information including contacts for the Diocesan Safeguarding Advisor (DSA) who advise our PSO. If you are concerned that a child or adult has been harmed or may be at risk of harm please contact the DSA. If you have immediate concerns about the safety of someone, please contact the police and your local authority Children or Adults Services.
If you have a safeguarding concern, then please contact our Parish Safeguarding Officer. You can do this by sending an email to [email protected], which will be forwarded to the Parish Safeguarding Officer; or you can contact the Team Vicar.
Rev Sr Mary A’Herne-Smith CA - email [email protected] / phone 01664 420193
If you wish to speak to the Diocesan Safeguarding Team, or to someone outside the church, their contact details are available on the Safeguarding page of the Diocese of Leicester website.
If you have concerns about the immediate safety of someone please do not delay in calling the Police on 999 or contacting Children or Adult Services at the local authority:
Leicestershire County – Children’s Services - Office hours 0116 305 0005 / Out of hours 0116 305 0005
Leicestershire County – Adult Services - Office hours 0116 305 0004 / Out of hours 0116 255 1606