Open each day until dusk.
Rebuilt in 1852, the Church still has its original tower from 1500's (probably 1521 if the inscription on an ancient timber is contemporaneous)which allegedly has re-used stone from a nearby Roman Villa. The Villa, unsurprisingly, is no more!
There is a LOT of stained glass, including some by Capronnier of Brussels. Unusually, all the clerestory windows are of stained glass.
Within the church are fragments of Anglo-Danish crosses dated to the 9th and 10th centuries.
The Millenium Gate leading to the North Door is intriguing. Careful viewing of the iron work is rewarded, but full details of the images, together with a short history of the church can be found in a 'guidebook' available inside the church.
Please come and visit, and if possible, share in worship with us in our busy, but peaceful, village.