Townfield Lane, St Andrew's School
You are very welcome to join us for our service at 10.30am any Sunday. You'll find us in the hall at St Andrew's School, Townfield Lane, Bebington, CH63 7NL. We will also be Live on Facebook and YouTube, and available on DVD later in the week.
So do join us from 10.25 for the pre-service chat (service starting at 10.35)
And if you’re one of our younger members, do join us for in-person children’s and youth groups too.
Here's what to expect each Sunday or the month:
1st Sunday: a service for all ages
2nd Sunday: communion, including groups for children and young people
3rd, 4th & 5th Sunday: a service in the hall, including groups for children and young people
However you are able to join us, you will be very welcome. Click on the button below to find out more.
St Andrew's school hall
We hope that you can join us on Sunday, one way or another.
Here are a few things you may need to know about how services are running at the moment:
- You don’t need to book.
- The windows will be open to increase ventilation (so come dressed for the weather!).
- The chairs will be generously spaced to allow for distancing, and you are free to move the chairs into whatever groups are appropriate for your situation when you arrive.
- Face coverings are no longer a legal requirement, but we encourage the use of masks for now, where possible.
- We will continue to Livestream, so do join us on Facebook or YouTube as usual. DVDs will be posted on Sunday afternoon as usual.
- We look forward to re-starting coffee and regular live music before too long.
- Please only use the following spaces in the school: the foyer, the main hall, areas for children’s groups (as directed on the day), and the staff/visitor toilets off the foyer. Parents/carers, thank you in advance for supervising any children in your care, to make sure we don’t stray into any other areas of the school, especially before/after services