Church of England Diocese of Southwark Battersea Fields

About the church

Built: 1870 - 71/1986

Architect:

Listing: not listed

The church is a masonry structure with Kentish ragstone and dressed quoins. The roofs are of slate on timber trusses; a bell turret is positioned between the chancel and nave roofs. The church underwent extensive alteration and refurbishment in 1986. The alterations included a new concrete first floor on a steel frame and all new internal partition walls are of a proprietary plasterboard construction. A new hall was formed at the west end at first floor level with meeting rooms, kitchen and toilet accommodation below.