About the churchBuilt: 1958
Architect: John Soper
Listing: not listed
The original church of Brixton, St Paul was made redundant in 1981 and exchanged for the present church which belonged to the Seventh-Day Adventists.
The church comprises a worship area with a low stage forming a sanctuary at the north end and adjacent to it on the east side is a large meeting room. The main entrance is sited at the south end with access from Ferndale Road and provides access to the church, the meeting room and, on the east side, the lavatories. At the north end there is a secondary entrance, a kitchen, a small meeting room, a vestry and store rooms.